- Hear more about our work on Yukon lake trout on CBC’s Yukon Morning with Christine Genier here
- J. Applied Ecology chose our article Editor’s Choice for the February issue! Read more about it here
- Our article on Social-ecological feedbacks in Yukon’s lake trout fishery is out now in Journal of Applied Ecology. Read it here
- Taking a couple days here in Vancouver to learn more SciComm strategies from COMPASS
- I gave a seminar down at University of Southern Mississippi’s Gulf Coast Research Laboratories on the management and ecology of BC and Yukon lake trout. Always nice to see the Gulf Coast and enjoy some great southern food!
- Went down to Reno with the Salmon Watersheds lab to give our talks at the joint AFS-TWS conference. All about that salmon!
- Had a radio interview with CBC North morning show on lake trout biology
- Spent several weeks doing some field work on the Keogh River with InStream Fisheries and colleagues in the Salmon Watersheds Lab 🙂